A Productive Weekend!

 Assalamualaikum everyone!


Today I felt so so so productive! I woke up pretty early? 9 am is cool huh for a weekend haha I usually spent like half of day on bed on Sunday hihi. It's Monday, I know I know but it's public holiday so I got up early and clean the house!


Surprise? haha you shouldn't be! If you knew me well you would probably not surprise with what I did today. I swept the floor, from my room to living room to kitchen. Then I mopped twice, first with cleaner and tap water later. Next I clean the bathroom too. I literally sental the tiles, walls, sink, and toilet bowl and then I wash my clothes. 


Shower and eat shin ramyun! Hihi 💅


Oh and I went out for a while, just wanna cuci mata haha and bought bread and tuna for tomorrow's lunch. I ironed my scrubs and folded the clothes while listening to Keshi's and Conan Gray's playlist oh the combination haha chef kiss 😘 And now I wrote a lil bit just wanna share how productive today was! I'm about to sleep now haha.


So it really hits different huh when you got extra weekend, ehem what I meant is two days break! haha since I always work 5.5 days/week, getting this much break made me so happy 😭💖 oh to be grateful haha


That's it see ya!

Comments