Nothing, just a random post.

Assalamualaikum. This might be a very random post after a very long break. Was I too busy? Hm. I guess not. But let's just proceed with whatever reason I suddenly posting something on my long-lost-friend, my blog.

The last two months were too hard for me. I couldn't handle my own feelings very well. There were a lot of ups and downs, the pain is quite unbearable, but all praises to Allah I can finally make it. Initially, the things that you're going to read after this (the main point I write all of these things), I kept it all by me. I wrote every each of them in my diary every time I miss that particular person, but I guess, I need to stop doing that thing as I have no more rights or to be exact, I have no more chances to write about them anymore. Hence, that's why I brought it here so ha feel free to read it. But first of all, this post might have nothing to do with anyone, except to that particular person & his future partner. And also, this entry is absolutely nothing. I know nothing but just being happy knowing someone & loving someone :)

To his future partner:

I start with foods.
1. He loves chicken a lot. He can eat the same menu with chicken every day. I don't know which part that he loves the most, maybe you can ask him later?
2. He don't prefer to eat spicy food but still, he can eat them well.
3. He doesn't eat vegetables a lot.
4. He hates sushi. Haha but if you love it, he can sit there in front of you & watch you eat.
5. He hates all types of pasta. But still he can eat them.
6. Cheese? He might or might not like it. Idk.
7. He loves lamb chop, chicken chop, & i think he loves western food.
8. He loves mango.
9. Satay? Yup!
10. Basically, he loves to eat.

His specialities:
1. He can talk a lotttt he always have a lot of things to tell you.
2. He loves to play games.
3. He is a good driver.
4. He is a nice guy, he helps people a lot.
5. He loves his parents and family so much.
6. He cares for his friends a lot.
7. He knows many things about current technologies & to be specific, smartphones. You can ask him to explain the things you always wanted to know :)
8. He loves to explain about his project/assignment. Listen to him, eventhough you might not know nothing hehe.
9. He loves to review the movies/animes/cartoons that he already watched. It will be so interesting, just listen to him.
10. He loves to sing many types of song. It can be kpop, english, anime's songs, malay & etc.
11. He can be so cute at certain times, also can be so serious, also can be a gentleman. He's a human.
12. Do not worry, he is a very patience man.
13. He glows differently when he is happy. Make him happy, you're going to see a beautiful star :)
14. He's very good at taking pictures.
15. He can cook you satay!
16. He loves to be pampered with a lot of compliments. Tell him he's cute, tell him he's handsome, tell him he is looking good right now, tell him he's the best for you. He loves that.
What to be careful with:
1. He easily get distracted. Do not make him stressed out over the little things.
2. He doesn't like the super-long-kind of text. Make it simple. InsyaAllah he can understand you.
3. He doesn't like to take the medicines. You can asked him to have a rest to make him relax.
4. He loves beautiful things. Be beautiful for him.
5. He can be extra moody but it only takes a few hours.
6. He doesn't know how to express his feelings, pay attention to his talk & move, that's the only way he expressed them.
7. Do not make him angry. He is quite scary.
8. He is a very straightforward, be bold.
9. The way he plays with his jokes is quite different, do not be afraid, he loves you.
10. He's a funny guy.
11. He laugh a lot.

Please support him no matter what he wishes to do. Be it good or bad, support him with the right ways. Because that is all he wanted. He might be not spending so much time with you, but deep down inside he really cares about you. He might not showing how much he loves you, but do remember you are all he had. He might be looked like a man with so many girl friends, but he only wants you. He might be a poor listener, but do not worry, you can make him a good one, insyaAllah. He might be talking harshly to you, please know that is the best of him. He might seem like he doesn't care about you, but trust me, all he wants is to be with you. He might be a little bit busy, but please remember it is all for your own good. He might not be a typical boyfriend you saw on social media, but trust me, he is working hard on it. It might be hard for you to hear the words "sorry/thanks" from him, he has such an ego, but you have to put your trust in him. He might look like a small guy, but he has a very big dream, please listen to whatever he wishes to have. To this point, you might be a little bit frustrated soon, but do not give up! Please understand his situations first. Please do not let him down.

I swear you will be happy with him. Learn something from each other. Learn something every day. Take a chance & always support each other. I pray for both of you the eternal love and happiness. Do not hurt him. Take care of him. Like very well.

To that particular person:

I would like to say thank you for all the efforts and cares that you already had gave to me before. I was happy. I appreciate every single things that you had done. Do take care of yourself.

Comments