Too Close

 Hello Assalamualaikum everyone!


I'm 26 this year and still missing blogging haha I used to update almost everyday when I was 14 but I guess doing it once a year isn't that bad, right?

Today is Ramadan day 10 and just finished editing my Sabah trip 20 seconds video and uploaded on both my TikTok account and Instagram hehe. Not really editing, I just compiled all photos using the ready made template on CapCut eheh. Simple lifeeee.


So far my Ramadan is great! *thumbs up* I woke up everyday and never missed sahur. I ate koko crunch almost everyday haha and dates! Going to work, having fun at work because my colleagues are the best. Walking back sambil tu menyinggah all the kedai-kedai jual juadah berbuka all the way home haha. Pastu berbuka time with housemates!


And later after berbuka solat and mengaji, I play Sims 4 haha what a boring routine. Sometimes Netflix sometimes layan Cupcake Aisyah's Ramadan vlog pastu tertidur haha. I tak pergi terawih cuz don't ask me hm I got no one to teman :(

If you're wondering how's my life these days, I gotta say I changed a lot. Not sure if everything turned out better or worser but I'm still the same Ida. Still a sinner.


Something happened last February and I'm not keen to share but I wish I have the strength to finish my post on that particular incident because I started and left it hanging half-way. Was too painful to swallow.


Family is getting bigger in number hehe I'm acu to 4 kids now! The eldest one, Aariz Uzair is 7 years old already! Big boy and comot. The second one is his brother, Aariz Irfan. Little munchkin is 5 years old. Third is the pretty girl, Nur Ammara Syafia, she's going to be 1 in few months! And last but not least, Aisy Aira our new baby girl in the fam!


Gotta prepare lots of sampul raya for these babies hahaha!


Mak abah both sihat, Alhamdulillah thanks to Allah! Tapi abah just recovered from demam manja. Hopefully will maintain sihat the whole Ramadan. 


By the way!! I went to Guardian today and you know the deals right? It's 40% off sales!! Haha and oh let me show you the hauls hihi


Oh I love my day today! Haha the new lip matte and what was that? Ah was it lip balm? But I love those two!


Hm what else to update... Life partner? Nah, still not finding one. Haha am too lazy to get to know people. Can I say I'm too close to give up and reda je dengan sesiapa haha tapi tu lah when someone's trying to approach me, I give thousand excuses like I know I'm getting older but I'm not ready!!


Good night people I guess that's all with my boring life and wish no one read this!! Haha



Comments