A Quick Update: Baju Raya Hunting!

 Assalamualaikum hello peeps!


Today is 24th Ramadan already! How fast time flies :(

Well just want to update that I had broke the curse! LMAO nah it's just this year I finally got menses during Ramadan. It's not like I wished for it but somehow I thought I was abnormal (technically I AM ABNORMAL!) I broke the four years curse which I never get menses during past Ramadans.


When I was in college I was so jealous with my friends yang period during Ramadan haha because you know they can drink water or eat Maggi after class. Ah so childish lol!


I was bragging to my colleagues telling them I will get to fast the whole month without leaving any crumbs. And the way karma hits me real hard, the end of second week of Ramadan I was BOOMED! Ah so I can bleed too...


Anyways... Today right after went home from work, me rushing to Kenanga Mall with Ana to buy baju raya. To be brutally honest, I wasn't planning to buy one... today. I just wanted to cuci mata. And since it's unplanned to buy anything, I didn't have cash with me and expecting the shops there accept pay wave or QR code transfer.


And when a Baju Kurung caught my attention, I don't have any cash to pay for it and all shops accept only cash!! LOL this is embarrassing D:


So I used Ana's cash first lol now when it's time to pay back her I feel like why the heck I bought Baju Kurung with such a price!! Ye lah masa bayar tu tak terasa sebab pakai duit ana kan haha :')


I don't know but I feel like this year's trend is a simple and elegant kinda style? Aight? So the one I bought can be considered as cheap? Compared to others but hello RM169 for a piece of Baju Kurung hmmmm I feel like I spent the entire month's expenses already haha nah joking only.


Oh and guess what? Ana didn't bought any.

Lagi lahhh saya geram haha! Supposedly ada je yang dia minat, tapi takda size dia dah. Ada faedah juga berbadan besar macam saya ni ye?


By the way the distance from our place to Kenanga Mall is not that far, around 15 minutes with car. Tapi engko tahu the journey took around one and half hour to that mall! The traffic was so crazy! I feel like crying and angry because my ass already sore sitting in the grab car and it's barely moving :(


But okaylah we shopped from 4.30pm till 6.30pm. Banyak je kedai jual baju murah-murah and cantik-cantik tapi kaki ni ha yang dah penat. Penat balik kerja lagi ugh. 


So let's see if I can or will update about the Baju Kurung here after raya! Haha usually when I plan to write a post, it will end up stay in the draft for forever? Haha anyway Selamat Hari Raya everyone! Wishing a great end for your Ramadan this year. May our prayers are all accepted and we get to celebrate Aidilfitri with His blessing!


That's it tonight. Later!



Comments