SELAMAT HARI RAYA!

Assalamualaikum everyone!

Selamat Hari Raya!! Phew I told ya I'm still here :D

As promised before, I am now writing a post about my hari raya hihi. Alhamdulillah 2023's raya I got to celebrate with the whole family. When I said WHOLE, I mean it. Kaklong abang long, kakngah abang ngah, Wany and Muzaril, Izzati and Firdaus, the babies, all of them were there at rumah Rumbia 💖


My company allowed us to go back early, no working on Friday and thanks Allah, raya is on Saturday. I got to spend the last Ramadan at home. Zuly picked me up after work and we went home together hehe may Allah bless you Zuly, mak aku pun doa yang baik-baik untuk kau sebab tolong aku balik raya hari tu 😇


I tak sempat beli kasut raya ye guys! I don't understand but Melaka always crowded with people. Every single place you go, mesti got lot lot of people haih. So I ended up decided to not buy new shoes, just pakai apa yang ada je. And with that money I planned to buy shoes tapi tak jadi tu, I got to prepare more sampul raya for the loved ones.


Rasanya the preparation for raya ni, my siblings je yang banyak tolong. Kak long and kak ngah masak-masak, abang long and abang ngah pun banyak tolong masak. Abah like the normal raya routine, anyam ketupat hihi. Mak with kerja-kerja rumah. Me, Wany and Izzati tolong kemas rumah. Tapi saya rasa, saya paling tak function 👀

Pagi raya was all good tapi the babies buat hal ye. Haha letih nyah. Apatah lagi kak long yang melayan diorang haha. Uzair crying because he wanted to keep the duit raya he got all by himself. Kak long nak simpankan, tapi macam biasa kanak-kanak ni nak ikut dia je, dia tak faham 😀 And Irfan pulak tiba-tiba takda mood nak bergambar. Lah pulak. The rest we keep it as memories (me is lazy to update all details).


The older I am, I realized that the number of houses we visit for hari raya are getting lesser. Mak and abah are now just following us to wherever we decided to go. They no longer saying stuffs like "jom lepas ni pergi rumah ni" "kita pergi rumah ni ye malam ni" "rumah next ni rumah pakcik sekian sekian, kita gi tengok jap". NO MORE.

Sometimes I kinda miss the vibe. Sometimes I felt grateful sebab saya penat jugak nak jalan banyak-banyak rumah ni haha. Tapi tu lah, it makes me thinking was abah and mak okay with that too? Ke sebenarnya they do have places they wanted to go, but not telling us? Hm. Anyways, I'm happy that abah and mak dah puas bawak me and siblings beraya masa kecik-kecik dulu. Eventhough tak ada kereta, sometimes kena pinjam kereta orang and pernah sewa extra kereta for hari raya, we make use of all the chances to the fullest. I want to thank everyone yang banyak tolong my family masa susah dulu sampaikan I tak sedar I susah. You get what I meant? I don't know if it's either I'm being the oblivious one or I yang takda common sense lol but mak abah really did great in raising us up. 


Sebelum saya menangis, baik saya stop writing haha. This raya really makes me emotional. I feel like I wanted to do the same, and better for the next raya. I wanted to make my mak abah happy. Wanna appreciate more what my siblings had done. And giving out more to the people I love. May Allah grants my wishes 🙏💖


Selamat hari raya again, saya seikhlas hati meminta maaf sekiranya ada buat silap dan menyakitkan hati awak semua. Semoga kita semua berpeluang jumpa Ramadan tahun depan, dan sambut next Aidilfitri bersama 😇

Comments